Monday, August 11, 2008

Feeling Better (Even though it's Monday...)

First of all, thanks to everyone who emailed me or called since my last post. Yeah, I was sort of feeling sorry for myself, but my loneliness was genuine. If all of you only knew how much I appreciate you getting in touch with me. It is so nice to know that there are people out there on the other side of blog-land that really exist and are there if I need you.

The comments from all of you were so kind. It reminds me that things are always brighter if you just give it a little more time. It meant so much to hear from all of you. I hate showing moments of weakness like that. I am supposed to be this larger-than-life military wife who can do it all and without help, right? For the last 14 years, I have always been conditioned to believe that. But sometimes it wears on you and you just want to be a normal person. That's what happened to me last week. I'd been having a tough week - being alone at home while all the kids went to school, work has been hectic, Jon informs me of another trip he has to go on, etc., etc. I just really, really needed someone to talk to. Then, my immune system got the best of me at the end of a tough week.

For those of you that called over the weekend who I didn't get to talk to, I am sorry about that. I got a really bad ear infection on Friday that seemed like it was killing me from the inside of my ear out! I spent most of the weekend sleeping and letting the antibiotics work.

So, Monday (today) is the start of a brand new week. I'm feeling better physically, and mentally my mind is back in the game. Let's make it a good one!

Thanks for your support, friendship, love, whatever wonderful thing it is that you bring to my life. Each of you mean a lot to me.

Love to you all -
Tiffany

1 comment:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

I am glad you are feeling better, can you send some of that my way!

I sent you an email, I don't have your number thanks to my POS phone.

Kinsley and Kloe have done nothing but talk about abby lately, I don't know why. Maybe it's because Kloe is wearing shoes that were abby's and they remember that?

Email me your number, or call me.