Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Shari!


My sister Shari celebrates a birthday today.

I haven't seen her in person in more than 2 years. But I miss her everyday. She has a laugh that is infectious. My mom used to say when Shari was little that she smiled more than any other kid she'd ever met. She never lets life get in the way of her happiness, not when she was a kid, and not now.

Shari's a happy person. And so giving. She'd give you the shirt off her back, even if it meant she'd freeze. She's just that way. And did I mention her laugh? It's one of my favorite things about her.

Happy Birthday Shari! I hope that whatever you have planned for today is full of fun and celebration. I hope you get to take some time out for yourself on your special day.

I love you. Have a FANTASTIC day!

No comments: